Diffstat (limited to 'src/server/jackey.h')
1 files changed, 0 insertions, 72 deletions
diff --git a/src/server/jackey.h b/src/server/jackey.h
deleted file mode 100644
@@ -1,72 +0,0 @@
- Copyright 2014-2015 David Robillard <http://drobilla.net>
- Permission to use, copy, modify, and/or distribute this software for any
- purpose with or without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above
- copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all copies.
- THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND THE AUTHOR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES
- WITH REGARD TO THIS SOFTWARE INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
- MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR
- ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES
- WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN
- ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF
- OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
- The supported event types of an event port.
- This is a kludge around Jack only supporting MIDI, particularly for OSC.
- This property is a comma-separated list of event types, currently "MIDI" or
- "OSC". If this contains "OSC", the port may carry OSC bundles (first byte
- '#') or OSC messages (first byte '/'). Note that the "status byte" of both
- OSC events is not a valid MIDI status byte, so MIDI clients that check the
- status byte will gracefully ignore OSC messages if the user makes an
- inappropriate connection.
-#define JACKEY_EVENT_TYPES "http://jackaudio.org/metadata/event-types"
- The type of an audio signal.
- This property allows audio ports to be tagged with a "meaning". The value
- is a simple string. Currently, the only type is "CV", for "control voltage"
- ports. Hosts SHOULD be take care to not treat CV ports as audibile and send
- their output directly to speakers. In particular, CV ports are not
- necessarily periodic at all and may have very high DC.
-#define JACKEY_SIGNAL_TYPE "http://jackaudio.org/metadata/signal-type"
- The name of the icon for the subject (typically client).
- This is used for looking up icons on the system, possibly with many sizes or
- themes. Icons should be searched for according to the freedesktop Icon
- Theme Specification:
-#define JACKEY_ICON_NAME "http://jackaudio.org/metadata/icon-name"
- Channel designation for a port.
- This allows ports to be tagged with a meaningful designation like "left",
- "right", "lfe", etc.
- The value MUST be a URI. An extensive set of URIs for designating audio
- channels can be found at http://lv2plug.in/ns/ext/port-groups
-#define JACKEY_DESIGNATION "http://lv2plug.in/ns/lv2core#designation"
- Order for a port.
- This is used to specify the best order to show ports in user interfaces.
- The value MUST be an integer. There are no other requirements, so there may
- be gaps in the orders for several ports. Applications should compare the
- orders of ports to determine their relative order, but must not assign any
- other relevance to order values.
-#define JACKEY_ORDER "http://jackaudio.org/metadata/order"